April...New Beginning! - Lievell

Saturday, April 20, 2013

April...New Beginning!

This April, my Mom has a big opportunity to get back to work again. She got this job from one of her high school friend when she made a call to her friend. Luckily, she's also looking for someone who wants to work with her in her own company.

Sometimes, we couldn't guess how God worked on us. This blessing was really far away from our thoughts. We wanted to rent a house to get a better life for three of us, wishing that I could maintain my own house and all the activities around us. Then, who knew it suddenly my Mom finally had her own job. Of course, she really needed it than me! God really answered our prays with HIS own way. It's really across from our pray, but I thanked for it. Praise Lord!

As my Mom has to work, starting from this April, everything is really change. We hire a daily maid who always comes at 2 PM till 7 PM to help my Dad and Fritz while all of us are working. I also have my daily routines; no more time in front of my laptop and it's change into working around the kitchen and being busy here and there for helping my Dad and watching what Fritz doing. I also have to go to market daily to cook for everyone. If I can say, it's a bit like with what I dreamt for before if I rent a house but without my Dad around. ;)

The routines, actually, are really made me so busy. I really can't stop the day, even a day, to take a rest. Starting from I blink the eyes in the morning, I have to think what I have to do today till the night before I close my eyes, rest. No time to relax and no time for ME time.....fiuuuh

This is what I do during my days while my Mom's away. I wake up at {almost} 6 o'clock, I make a list what I've to buy in the market {now, I just go to market twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday only} then I go. After that, I separate all the ingredients for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. I prepare all the ingredients first before I cook later. I make my own Raw Juice - for three of us, of course, then I take my time to sit and check my FB and everything I want to browse {usually for arranging next week lesson for Fritz or manage the menu}.

Around 8-8.30, Fritz will get up and we eat breakfast together while my laptop is still on. Then we start the lesson at 9.00 till 10.00. After that, I'm being busy in the kitchen preparing the food for lunch and snacks. In the middle of it, I have to help my Dad too for preparing the hot water, his breakfast, etc. Where's Fritz? He's watching or playing on TV or my laptop...ALONE! {this is why I blame myself :'( }

I have to finish my cook around 12 and take lunch together with Fritz. Both of us have to finish our bathing around 1 before we take a nap together. At 2 o'clock I have to prepare myself going to work. Actually, I don't have the same schedule daily. On Tuesday I've got more free time to breath as I just only have a private class in the late afternoon. Then, it's getting tighter from Wednesday to Thursday. The tightest day is coming on Friday. It's just really like a coaster, running with the time.

By the end of April, finally, I can maintain my days in a week. Yes, I'm missing my previous time badly but I think I have to learn to be a responsible person by doing all of these chores. Thanks to God for all these blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment