Samsung Galaxy Grand - Lievell

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Grand


Let's me introduce! My new mobile phone....Samsung Galaxy Grand. *big grin*

I've always dreamed having it for several weeks. I've had the brochure in my agenda. Before I was going to sleep, I always took it and pray for having it. Hopefully one day I have a brave to have it. LOL

So this weekend, I collected all my brave then decided to buy it, of course with 12 month paid. Yeaaah!! :D

For sure, I want this phone not for being stylish and showing off. I really need to enrich myself with information during my shortly time. I don't have much time for sitting in front of my laptop and browsing lots now. So, I really need something mobile that easily to get more and I think it's the best. No offense! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment