Chinese New Year 2014 - Lievell

Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

Chinese New Year's Eve

My family had our routines back, having dinner in CNY's eve. We had a simple dinner together, not going to the restaurant and having grand dinner, just at home - 6 of us. 


My mom prepared these meal. We've got a bowl of noodles, a plate of broccoli with chicken minced, a plate of roasted duck, a plate of roasted chicken, a bowl of fish balls, and a bowl of boiled milkfish with soy sauce.


Fritz wore a new shirt from Popo and he chose to attend this dinner's eve by using a bow tie. LOL


It's us under the colorful lantern. Look at my silly brother! He wore improper clothes. OMG! 

Though it's very simple but I really thanked to my mom for preparing this moment back after few years gone.

The Day!


Early in the morning, both of us were busy filling the hong pao. As Popo isn't with us anymore, my MIL decided not celebrating with her side anymore. It's sad actually. How I missed her so much! So we didn't need to prepare the hong pao for my MIL's family anymore. 

Fritz with his new red shirt and again, with his bow tie. 
Mr Stark, Jr. 
LOL

Fritz got a hong pao from me

As usual, before we went to the relatives, we had to do the routines. I and Ali to my parents, my brother to my parents, Fritz to Opa and Oma, my brother to me, and the last Fritz to us. 

Family pictures

Done with the routines then we're ready to dig some money! LOL. 

I love these food - from Ali's paternal family

Fritz in his age could manage himself very nice. He said "Gong Xi" to every elder he met. He said thank you after he got the hong pao. Very thankful for his good manner this year.

Welcome Horse year...let's rock the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment