Field Trip : Lembang - Lievell

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Field Trip : Lembang

Our first day in 2014 was filled by going to Lembang, Bandung. My MIL asked us to go there with her and my BIL. We went so early to avoid the heavy traffic jam in Bandung. We started our trip today at 6 AM from my MIL's house.

The first place we went through was Kartika Sari to buy some snacks there. I just bought a pack of cheese roll. It's quite expensive actually, it costs 40K rupiah for 10 cheese rolls inside the box. Then we continued to Prima Rasa to buy the other snacks. I bought a loaf of brownies, a pack of durian molen and a picnic roll.

As we didn't get our breakfast, I decided to have porridge along our way out from Prima Rasa. I shared the porridge with Fritz.


We continued our trip to St Maria Fatima's church in Lembang. I didn't put my heart here but I cried in a small chapel there. I couldn't hold my burden anymore. I didn't know how to express what I felt just crying.


Then we went to Susu Lembang Kencana near the church. The price for every meal isn't too expensive, however, it's too bad that they don't maintain the area very well. They have a very big space to be explored as tourist area. I think they will be more famous if they maintain it. Maybe they can provide flying fox and so many facilities for children to play there.


We ordered a strawberry yogurt, a chocolate yogurt, a hot choco milk and a plate of grilled glutinous. For three meals costed not more than 50K rupiah. Cheap! When I and Fritz went to the back of the spacious area, I just saw 3 cows in the field. They even didn't have more cows. They really need a change for their place. 

Next destination was going to De Ranch. It's a very recommended place to go. They had a big area for their ranch. With a 5K rupiah for the entrance, we get a great scenery as the back ground of the ranch and breathe a very clear air.

posed! 

Fritz chose to play this boat. He played more than half an hour. The rule is 15 minutes. :P 

Posed with the team

us!
My MIL insisted to go to Floating Market. It's quite near from De Ranch but the traffic was already traffic. It took more than an hour to get there. 


Finally we arrived after we had fight to get the car park in the middle of the crowded of people who wanted to get inside the Floating Market. We had to park our car in front of someone's shop. Geez! 

The entrance costed 10K for every person. Bandung has lots of public area to explore and they know it so they always ask for the entrance fee for it. Gosh! 

OMG! Tons of people were here!! SO crowded! We even could enjoy the place, except of course my MIL. :P There's nothing we could do here. We're just ordered for some snack only not a lunch for us. Besides, we had to change our money with the coin as the pic below. The coin costs 5K and 10K and we can't exchange it if we don't use it anymore. Not a very recommended place to go!


The trip was over. We had to face more than 3 hours to go home passing Sadang not the highway. We reached home almost in the middle of night without any good breakfast, great lunch or even simple dinner. Then we ended with instant noodles before we slept. *eyes rolling*

No comments:

Post a Comment