K4 : Week 43 - Lievell

Sunday, January 26, 2014

K4 : Week 43


Fritz is currently 4 years 10 months

We still had bad weathers for these 2 weeks. There's nothing much we could do. Honestly, it's hard to go out and do some activities during these weeks. Flood and rainy days during these weeks.

Learning Toys


He loves to play Lego Duplo by himself while I was busy in the kitchen preparing for lunch. He sometimes created with his imagination. Today, he made a spaceship he said.

Miscellaneous

For a week, he always had his breakfast, lunch and dinner in this table. Actually the table itself had quite no longer used by Opa. Before he made this table for helping him practicing with his left hand. Then, he forgot to use it for yearly. 

Fritz had just found that it's really used for table. So, he chose to eat his meal there as in cafe. LOL

Fun

My boy is getting braver!

For quite some times I've never accompany him anymore playing in this area. He always goes here with Papa while I'm having private tutor class. When I'm finished, I'll call both then they will go to the car. 

As Papa now is getting busier with his job, I let Fritz going with me to my private classes. After I'm done, we went to the mall. 

How I was surprised seeing him could climb up these stairs by himself. I knew I've just underestimated his brave. I know who he is. He's not quite braver like others. He's my slowly gross motor skill boy. He always calculates every single steps he moves. So it's really a good improvement for him climbing these stairs. Proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment