Photo Studio - Lievell

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photo Studio

13th September 2009
@Rikari Photography


All the Moms in the world (I believe) always capture all their babies cute faces and other cute things (first meal, first step, first run or even first clap) in the pictures using camera....
Me...also!
Trying to get all the best moments that can't be happened again in the future.
Always put the camera nearby and reachable...then get the captures....
Buuuuut....I wanna have nice pictures and I choose to have it in the studio..

After searching for few months through my best friend thing (internet of course!!!), I found a best captures-cheap-great quality studio for my baby, Fritz...
As you know, every single Mom always (me included!) try to find the best thing for their babies and the important thing is cheap and can be bargain....agree??
Yup....

Sooo....I found this photo studio, Rikari Photgraphy.
I made an appointment and she sounded nice...unluckily, Fritz got the 3rd session which was on 3.30 in the afternoon....
Praying that he wouldn't fall asleep during the photo session....and I agreed it...

On the spot....
Fortunately, everything was going smoothly, he did the photo session for almost 20 minutes before he 'fell down' asleep....hahhahaha....
We were trying to make him smile...He was difficult to do that, surely....by doing silly things, jumping or calling his name...hah!!
Really need extra effort to do that!!

Almost a month and...ta daaaa....it was the result......

No comments:

Post a Comment