Visiting (ex) Apple Tree Preschool Sunter - Lievell

Friday, October 23, 2009

Visiting (ex) Apple Tree Preschool Sunter

2nd October 2009
noon


Coming back to this place reminded me with many memories things. I loved to work in this place, really. The environment they created were so friendly. They accepted all the new things. However, I should resign from there because of delivery and I decided to take care of my beloved son. It was very hard to release it but that's life, there are come and go things.

Here were the memories:
I came there with only 6 staffs of teacher and 1 administrator. It's was a very beginning journey we had. Then I handled a class with 2 other teachers. Many up and down things; angry, happy, sad, excited and else..

The most adorable and unforgettable memory was when I had my birthday. In the morning, I came with full of happiness and smile on my face. I always was be the 1st comer cause I lived far from there so I should went earlier from home. When the others came one by one, I gave my hand and asked them to say "Happy b'day" to me. Even they pretended that nothing's special but I really knew that they had something to trick me. Then, I knew that they also had bought a cake for me so I asked to one of them (she always bought a cake for the birthday person) where the cake was and what it looked like. I went to the fridge and saw my cake there. All of them knew that I was quite 'crazy' enough..hahahhaa......

After teaching time was finished, like usual, we gathered in one of the room to have lunch...Until the lunch time was over, they sat still..not moving from their place to prepare something tricky....

Ooouw..I forget, the husband's owner called and spoke to me with a silly conversation. He said that it was impolite to ask the salary before the time. Cause I told to one of them (she is the cousin of the owner), that if all of them wanted to be treated, so I needed my salary at that moment. Then she called her uncle to talk with me. Honestly, it made me nervous. I thought that he was really mad with me. Then I remembered it's one of the tricky..
Hmmm.....gud trial!!!

Nobody's moving from their place to give me another tricks...so I told to them, where the cake was and I insisted to them to prepare it for me....hahahhaa......so narcissism.....
Then....I prepared the cake by myself and put the candles by myself too...hahahahaha......

It's the crucial thing...
When I went to home (it's already 4 o'clock in the afternoon and some of them had gone home), I found my car lost. There wasn't my car in the park area....hah!!
I shocked and all of them pretend looking for my car...even they were looking under the other car. How come my car was under the car??!!!
What a silly action!
Then they laughed hardy to see my pale and shocked face.....it's really a shocking day!!
They were really success made me shocked at my birthday...

6th month since I came, we had a new school year again and the teachers were increased. And many stories came day by days. It's really hard to forget those memories.

13th March, it's Friday...and it's time for me to say good bye....
It's really hard time to say good bye to children....I cried a lot in front of them and sing Goodbye Song with tears...gonna miss u all, children.....
and it's really hard time too to say goodbye to staffs.....I hugged them one by one with cried.....bye-bye friends.....maybe times go flies but our memories always be in my heart......hix..hix......


No comments:

Post a Comment