She is better than yesterday.... - Lievell

Monday, October 19, 2009

She is better than yesterday....

Maids...you never can predict their work!

It was such a suck another story again bout maid in my family and was really bad experience in my life having this kind of maid...

My mom tried to get a new maid again after Eid Mubarak this year. She took it from the maid's institution which must pay the registration fee for 800.000 rupiah to get this maid. Actually, I didn't agree to get a maid from this kind of institution. Mostly, they were problems..

Okay, she got it...and went home with the new maid.
She was young, just passed her 17 years old this July and quite calm (1st impression..)
She had a mobile phone (hmmm....)
She had a year experience working with a big family who had 8 persons inside and only had a maid to do all the chores (and it was her)

She did a good job at that day. She cleaned all the rooms, all the things, all the order jobs...
She showed a good impression for my mom.

Monday was began with black out. As we knew that nothing we could do, right?? So she was...
Staying in her room and playing with her own mobile. Or sitting in the stepladder with the ear phone and enjoying the music... really didn't do anything...
Actually she could sweep or mop or tidy the other things that didn't need any light.

I made a teen talk with her. I tried to give her a direction how the rule's here. Phone only when you really needed and didn't bring the phone all the time. And the others talk such as her previous work or bout the boy that she had.

Tuesday was coming and she ignored the rules.
She went up to iron the clothes in the morning and had a phone from someone. When I asked to stop the phone, she answered me that she called but still ironing...hmmm what a reason...
I warned for the 1st time a low tone...

Days by days....she became lazy and lazy....
With ironing reason, she brought her phone to send message. So no wonder, she enjoyed ironing and never ending her works cause busy with the messages.
Just worked if we asked to do.
Always brought the phone with or without me knew...such as when she went to the market...

A week after,
I asked to clean up my room. I and my hubby put the playpen inside the room and needed her help to sweep and mop the floor. Suddenly, my hubby opened his wallet and found that his money was lost after she done. He was so curious how fast she took his money inside the wallet.
We asked her to go to the market to buy eggs, the other side, we checked her room and nothing!
Then, my hubby put his suspicious in her jeans that she wore when she cleaned my room.

Monday again...and it was black out....again...
Again, she didn't want to do anything...just relax....times to enjoy the life...
It's sound happily for her that we wanted to go somewhere to get air.
I could put on her mind, she must use all her alone time to call her boys or looked for another thing to be grabbed.

Honestly, after that moment, I was really hardly to relax my mind and still be nice to her. Always thought anything could happen inside there. Then, I shared the story to my dad what just happened in the morning.

This morning, after came back from the market, she brought something and I caught it. Then I asked what she bought for. She told that she had repaired her mobile cause something happened with the screen. Still I asked for details, what happened with the screen, why it could be broken, and how much you should pay it. She said that she didn't know and she must pay 20 thousand rupiah for that.

My dad believed that she took my hubby's money cause yesterday she told to my dad that she didn't have any money anymore. So it was very impossible that she could pay for the repairs.

Next morning, I told to my hubby that I still couldn't relax my mind. I was still thinking bout her. My hubby had a bad feeling bout her too. He told that she needed to be suspect.
My Dad found his money on the wallet lost after he checked his wallet few minutes after he woke up. He lost 40 thousand (20 thousand and 2 @ 10 thousand). He called my mom whether she took it this morning. She said she didn't take it. He asked my bro too and nope...
So....last suspect was her!

We called her and asked her carefully with a nice tone. Automatically, she refused it. The jails must be full booked if the thieves confessed, right? She gave her innocent face and tried to believe us with that kind of face. She showed us too how she was felt disappointed by putting her hand on her chest. It said that "I'm telling the truth but nobody believe me...huh..."

Okay the nice tone was finished, now the second way...
How could we believe you?
If you still didn't want to admit what you did, so....I must check all your room!!
So I checked all her stuffs that she wrapped it nicely cause she wanted to run away that night with her boy while my mom was on the phone with her, checking her spending money.
She followed me to her room and I asked her to still sit on the floor next to my dad.
And you know what I've gotten...
Taaaa.........daaaaa.............
51 thousand rupiah on her jeans' pocket!!!
Then I threw all the money on her face...what's this?!!!!!

My mom really got angry on the phone with her and I could imagine what she did if she was at home. She must slap her absolutely!
Then she admitted that she took my dad's money that morning, but she still refused taking my hubby's money.
My dad told her if you still refused, we would put you on the police station.

I still checked all her things, she really was a thief. She could know the complete address of my house from my dad's ID card that she took secretly. She took my old T-shirt that I put on the maid room to be worn for every maid, but not to be owned. She also took an unused ruler. That wasn't your ruler! And the simple thing was she took my hubby "Adem Sari"....gosh!! and she told that she bought it....hmmm....really a big liar!!!

The finishing touched...
Finally she admitted that she took my hubby's money...from wallet in the middle of sweeping and mopping time when I asked her on Sunday morning while every body was in the living room next to my room.....really such a good thief...
could you imagine how fast she was.....

I took her only-favorite-one-mobile phone as a compensation. I read all her messages and she was really such a bitch.. she had 3 boy friends and few more flirting boys....gosh...and she really wanted to run away that night with one of the boy and wanna sleep together with him.
When we went out the day before, she always was on the phone with many boys...I found it on her dialed calls and received calls.....ck...ck...ck..........how's her parents feeling???

That day, we went to the institution again to change with the new one.
When I arrived, I was angry to the administrator there straightly. Everyone heard how angry I was with loud voice. I really disappointed with them, how come they employed the thief as well as a bitch??
Only a week in my house, she could grab more than 100 thousand rupiah inside the wallet and chit chat with lots of boys during her work time....

I asked for the new one which willing to work hard, honest and having no mobile phone. The admin referenced an almost-40th-years-lady which had lots of experience in handling elderly and agreed with my requirements.
Now, it almost a week when I took her from the institution and she really showed her eagerness in working....for a moment, I'm proud with her statement..
At least, she is better than yesterday....
Hopefully, she can work as well as she promises to me and to my family


God bless us....

No comments:

Post a Comment