3rd Flu and 1st Coughing - Lievell

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3rd Flu and 1st Coughing

Bad weather and bad environment make Fritz gets flu and coughing together.

For last few days, he was unfit. He got long period of sleep and he always rubbed his nose. Then last night after visiting his Opa in hospital because of dengue, he got fever. So I decided took Tempra for his fever and Alco for his running nose.

In the middle of his sleeping in the night, I heard he was coughing. Today, he is really coughing. I try not to give him any medicine and just give him lots of fluid.

He didn't want to eat his meals today. He didn't wanna open his mouth. So he just ate for only 10 spoon today! Hopefully, he could finish his juice though it took time to finish it.
That he wanted only breast milk and mineral water.

Tonight, he couldn't sleep tight because his coughing. Then my hubby took Mucopect for him and rubbed Transpulmin BB on his chest to make him warm. Finally, I gave him medicine too... :(

I just need lots of pray for him....Hopefully he can come back to normal again....
*sigh*
I really hate sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment