Breath again... - Lievell

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Breath again...

Finally, after I passed some hardly days, I can breath again...

Last week, my Dad got dengue fever and must take rest for few days in hospital. It began when my Dad had fever for almost a week. Then on the late of Tuesday, 2nd March, all of his body was shaking in the bed with the quilt covered on him. So we decided to go to Emergency Unit in Puri Indah Hospital. My dad's face looked so different at that time. He looked so pale and older than usual. We took some time to carry him down the stairs. Altogether we carried him by sitting down one by one the stairs. Fortunately, he arrived safely down.

They, my Mom-Brother & Hubby, went hurry to hospital. I really couldn't sleep well waiting for the result. Thanks to God, he was okay. He took 5 days rest in hospital.

During on my dad's absence at home, my mom and brother should take lots of time too in the hospital. Then the house was really sooo quiet. On the other hand, Fritz got fever, flu and cough altogether after visiting his Opa in the hospital. Though we just took for few minutes only, the virus spread easily to baby.

Ugh...my days became so hard...My dad was in the hospital, my Mom and bro should be there too, Fritz was feeling unwell and the last was my hubby. We really got bad days. Some problems appeared and we sometimes took bad discussions at that time. Really tired days!!

Actually, at that day, I wanted to share some good news to all of my family. I had easy talks with my hubby that night before I saw my dad was shaking. I had an opportunity for my hub to sell krupuk in Apple Tree's Bazaar on March 20th.

Then one of my relatives (for one and other condition, I can't tell the name) called me. They wanted me to celebrate Fritz's b'day. It was his first year and he must have party for it. Honestly, we didn't prepare anything for his birthday because we don't have any budget. Then they asked me to find some places for celebrating and they will pay the whole of the party. Gosh!! I really don't want to make it, but they forced me to do it. With humble heart, I agree with them after I gave some reasons and they still insisted me to do so...

Good news were covered with the bad conditions...really hardest days I passed....

Hopefully the birthday party will not make a problem again for some people...and I really pray for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment