First day of Homeschooling - Lievell

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First day of Homeschooling

I decided to choose today as the first day of Fritz's Homeschooling day. Though all the preparation is not yet ready, I think I'm ready to go with the simple stuff around.

This morning when Fritz has just waken up, I saw the sun shines brightly and it's a good start to face his first day of his homeschooling. I put on his shoes then we went out to have a walk under the brightly sun. He loves to see cats around, so we found the cat. Luckily, when we just went out the cat was in front of the house. So he started his first walk by catching the cat with his little feet. He was so happy when he could stand near the cat. Then, we saw a baby born was having sunbathing. We went nearby and saw this a little baby. Just took a few minutes chit chatted with the Mom, then Fritz saw another cat and tried to catch it again....

After he took his breakfast and bath, I gave his toys around to be played and turn on music on my DVD player. He knew some songs and clapped his hands when he heard his fave's songs.

Otherwise, the first day was always not going so smooth. As my Dad was not in good condition, so we should take him to the St. Carolus hospital. Fritz was also going with us. So the class was ended in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment