HS: 3rd week - Lievell

Friday, April 23, 2010

HS: 3rd week

The summary:
His 3rd week wasn't going smoothly. My Dad had been in the hospital for the 4th times and he just went home on Wednesday.

Tuesday, we spent our day on the hospital. We waited on the child's playroom in the child clinic downstairs. There were few children playing and Fritz was the smallest boy among them. He just played with the house plastic there as it was the only one he could play safely while the rest of children were busy taking over each other with the toys there. I decided to choose the house plastic and he can learn his gross motor skill there. I put him on the bridge so he could walk by holding the side of the bridge. He's a little bit scared to walk though I had cheered him up.

Wednesday, I decided to go around the complex in the afternoon with my brother using his motorcycle. Using his hat and shoes, he stood up in my bro's back and hold his shoulder. He was so excited. We took half an hour going around here and there. He learned his environment.

Friday, I showed some farm animals through my computer. Actually, he had seen those animals yesterday through my mom's laptop. So today, I showed him up again and he looked so enthusiast seeing those animals. Computer can be the other media for a 1 year child though he was busy with the keyboard and mouse and the things around than the pictures itself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment