Open House @ Apple Tree - Lievell

Friday, April 2, 2010

Open House @ Apple Tree



We had attended an Open House at Apple Tree Sunter Branch, my previous job on 20th March. I and my hubby got an opportunity to sell our krupuk there as one of my friends allowed me to put those to be sold.

After I had my private tutor, three of us went in hurry to Sunter. We arrived there almost noon, around 11.30 AM. Then I met some my oldies friends and we had a little chit chat with them.

The exciting things happened when Fritz was having all his shirt wet because of water in the pool. Suddenly when I had a chit chat with one of my friend, Fritz was playing with the water. Usually he refused to play with the cold water. That day, he enjoyed his time playing with the cold water. Maybe it because of the sun shoot so brightly and he felt so hot.....


Another things was he played with the car. I put him inside of the toy car and he really enjoyed though it was so shiny day. He was playing with the car's stir while Daddy controlled the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment