HS: 2nd week - Lievell

Monday, April 19, 2010

HS: 2nd week

The summary:
In his 2nd week, he shows lots of progress.

He knows the concept of open and close now. I played this concept during his meal time. We opened and closed his water bottle. He liked it and replied well.

His vocabularies improves fast. He knows some animals now, such as fish, crab, duck, lizard, cat and dog of course. When he saw the picture of crab in the TV, he pointed the crab that he has on his little pillow. He also can point the right object when I asked which one the fish is. For the duck, he flapped like wings when he saw the picture of duck.

For the primary color, he just needs time to recognize it.

This week, I did the practical life also. I started with pouring the water using the jug. I didn't have any jugs, so I did with two glasses and we played it during bathing time. He didn't really like to play with water, so it wasn't really success. The next day, I played with pouring the big things using spoon. I gave him two small plastic bowl with beads and a spoon to play with. He just loved the spoon and tried a little bit playing with it. Needs practice more...

Activities time, I introduced him with crayons and I wasn't in the right time. He almost fell asleep so he was a little bit cranky, so I just tried to recognize him how to do with crayon only. Next day, I've gotten an idea to do in the afternoon suddenly. I wanna make a robot shape. So, I cut some origami paper then introducing Fritz with a glue and how to paste.

On Friday, we went to the supermarket and visit one of my friend that has delivered her baby.

We really enjoyed the time....yihaaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment