Colors : Red and Blue - Lievell

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Colors : Red and Blue

Red Day
I had bought a drawing book and also had printed out the things in red. Such as red shirt, red shoe, red car, red short pants, red cellular phone and red bag. Then I cut it into pieces.

I asked Fritz to scribble the crayon on his drawing book with red crayon. After that, I applied some glue on the pictures and I gave to Fritz to paste it on his book. He didn't want to paste it actually, so I helped him to do it and told him the things I pasted.

In the end of this project, I replied again the red things on his drawing book. Hopefully, he will be able to recognize RED next.

Blue Day

Things in Blue are Blue Butterfly, Blue Spoon, Blue Fork, Blue Bottle, Blue Bowl, Blueberries, Blue bird and Blue Jeans.

I asked Fritz to apply blue paint and blue crayon in his drawing book. Firstly, he refused to paste the things. For the last 2 things, he wanted to paste it by himself.

In the end, I replied again the things he has pasted by pointing to the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment