Learning time nowadays - Lievell

Monday, August 16, 2010

Learning time nowadays

I have my own blog to note all the things that related with Fritz's learning days. By the time, it's abandoned. I did it twice. I always tried to do all the things in schedule and the fact, it was out of controlled. Everything can't be on schedule track.

Again, I have to reschedule my baby's learning time days as I read one of Americans homeschooling's blog. And I'm so being inspired with it.

For the last few weeks, I really didn't have much time to teach Fritz much. Actually, he still learns lots of things from his days. As I'm a schedule track person, I think I'm lost my way when I didn't do my schedule (actually I'm not at all).

Fritz is still learning many things from his surrounding, I believe it! He gains his gross motor skills.

One time I brought him to the nearest mall in our area and there is a play area there where he can jump, slide and develop all his gross motor skills. Firstly, he looked unexcited as he is not a gross motor person. He prefers playing with the merry go round. By the time, he continued his exploring by climbing up, walking in the high place (he's quite afraid and also me ;p) and the last was sliding. Overal he enjoyed it. One day, I'm going there again to practice more his GMS.

Then, one time, three of us was going to one of Ali's relatives for buying the second hand monitor from him. He could play along with the sisters, Bianca and Jevvy. Both of them are so cute. When both preferred to play upstairs, Fritz wanted to come along with them. Surprisingly, he was able to go up 3 stairs by himself.

I'm trying to develop his GMS more as he is not a GMS person who likes to run here and there, jump or do some physically things.

So now, I have to more focus with his daily learning time.

Here are the plans:
1. Daily schedule which contains only 1-2 hours of learning time and the rest of it is for playing time
2. Weekly plan...I'm still do it as my track for daily use but I don't want to strict with it anymore
3. Preparing the flash cards (alphabet, numbers, shape and colors)
4. Preparing the activities things such as coloring pages, art & craft ideas, practical life things, etc
5. Still using Montessori and Charlotte Mason method
6. Do the simple equipments as we're still struggle
7. Blog the weekly activities here as the notes for his improvement and development in learning.

Hopefully it's going work...as my mood is up and down in teaching him because of lack equipment and environment and also money...hehehehhe....so just trying the best with the simply things....

No comments:

Post a Comment