money...money...and money.... - Lievell

Friday, August 13, 2010

money...money...and money....

For last few weeks, I really lost one by one my gadgets. The first one was my camera pocket. One of our relatives had borrowed it since beginning of July and it's still be with her till today. I really missed my camera.

Actually, Ali has borrowed his. He took it from his house and brought to my house. Honestly, I'm a saver pictures. Usually, I save all the pictures the good as well as the bad ones, the new and also the old ones. With Ali's camera, I couldn't do it. So I have to save some pictures and delete it some if I want to take others. It really took times and I really missed my camera. I'm gonna ask it tomorrow....hehehehe.....

Then last few weeks, suddenly in the one morning, the TV in our room was broken when I had turned it on. It had no pictures at all, just the sound. After a week, Ali brought it to the nearest service center. It has to be fixed for a week. Now, the TV is back to normal...*yay*

The 3rd ones was my computer's monitor. Ages has taken my monitor and it died already. We have to buy the new one. It has been with me since 2002, so I have to let it go. Ali asked one of his relatives and bought the second computer's monitor.

Sometimes, when we really lack of money, there lots of "accidents" come nearby and ask us to spend more money than we have. That's happen to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment