Exhausted week - Lievell

Friday, August 13, 2010

Exhausted week

I'm totally exhausted with the days I passed. I have to teach for 4 days in a week and do some things related to Fritz.

I have 4 days of teaching. Tuesday to Thursday from 3 PM to 6 PM. I have to go at 2 PM after Ali has closed his shop. We change the shift, Ali takes my role, baby sit Fritz, while I go for teaching.

I go with Ali's car which hasn't power steering and an aquarium window car. Then I have to face the traffic jam in the afternoon that sometimes it took 1 to 1,5 hours in the street (supposed to be it took half an hour only).

I really need to use a motorcycle. Unfortunately, we don't have enough money to make a motor license. Plus some money we had spent for the broken gadgets..So I have to face the traffic jam and pray lots hoping there aren't bad traffic jam during my going home way.

Then I have a private class on Saturday. Luckily, I don't need to drive and again, Ali takes my role taking care of Fritz. The class has just started last Saturday. And Ali had gone to a big supermarket nearby with mom along them.

With those days I pass, honestly, I don't think lots of Fritz's meal and forget to make a weekly menu for him. I'm so bad!

Recently, his appetite isn't back normal again. With his 8 grow teeth, he totally refuses all the meal I cooked. He just wants the tasty food with the MSG inside....oooh...dear......

My felt creation is also untouchable. I left it totally. I really don't have any time to do it.

I really need arranging my time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment