Hunting at Asemka....yay! - Lievell

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hunting at Asemka....yay!

Finally today was coming! I really couldn't wait for today....

Why?
It's time for me hunting many things with lower price.

Yay
I was going to ASEMKA (Pasar Pagi)!

Though we had to face the heavy traffic jam in front of Kosambi to Semanan...
Though I had to have a little bit debate with Ali coz of the traffic jam...
Though we almost postponed the trip, again, coz of the damn traffic jam...it's totally stuck!

Finally, we arrived there...yipppiiiy....time for hunting...in the middle of the day....hot...damp...crowded...pollution....it's not breaking my spirit....^0^

In the end, we've got...
* a car toy cost 100 rupiah
* 5 wooden puzzles (wild animal, transportation, shape, handy tools and flags), a wooden cutting vegetables set, a set of lacing box contains 6 boards, a sorting shape toy and a threading large wooden beads cost 265 rupiah
sooooo happy to get that!! \(^0^) \/(^0^)/\(^0^)\ /(^0^)/

What I've got is really cheaper than we have to buy at mall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment