Toddler : 18 month 1 week - Lievell

Friday, October 8, 2010

Toddler : 18 month 1 week


ABC's : Coloring Ee
We started the week by coloring the Ee. As he is really into in color pencil, he didn't refuse at all when I asked him to do it. He choose the brown one. I love the way he grasp the pencil...

Math : Coloring #4
Fritz was happy playing with his uncle for last two days. Thursday morning, together with his uncle, he colored the number 4 worksheet with color pencils while I was printing some things. Luckily, I still could capture this moment.

Shape : Triangle
After long time we didn't do the shape worksheet, this week we started again with Triangle shape. I cut some triangle shapes from origami paper and asked Fritz to paste it by applying glue on it. He liked it much. He learned to paste it by himself.

Practical Life
*Spooning the beans*
For few past days, he really loves to play spooning the red beans. He takes it by himself from the shelf. He transfers the beans from one plastic bowl to others using the spoon. Sometimes, he puts those inside the jar, still using spoon. Then, one time, I saw him peeling the bean's skin using his nails. ~_~

*Transferring Macaroni*
As the red beans were rotten, I changed with the macaroni. I put those in the usual bowls and asked him to transfer from one bowl to other bowl. He refused! He asked me to get the used jam jar and he transfer the macaroni inside it. -_-'

Learning Toys
*Ring Sorter*
Every time I ask Fritz playing with it, he always refuses to put the rings. He really doesn't like it at all since beginning I showed it to him.

Today, I try again. I give this sorter to him. And look what he did with the sticks. He used it as an umbrella!

He did putting the rings for once and unfortunately I couldn't get my camera!

*Numbers Puzzle*
Thursday afternoon, Fritz played the numbers puzzle with his beloved Poppa at home. I was teaching at that moment, so I didn't much now how he played this one with his Pop..

*Mega Blocks*
I really hope that Fritz is able to play these blocks one day. For now, he just wants to play with the characters only. He still refuses to stack the blocks. He prefers to take off the stacking blocks and put it into the box.

In this picture, he was playing with Oma and Uncle during my teaching time.

*Stickers*
Friday morning, I asked my bro to deliver us to the nearby market to buy our breakfast. Then, I saw a sticker seller and decided to buy some. I had 6 stickers for only 10,000 rupiah. It's really so cheap, rite??
At home, I showed it to Fritz and he really LOVES it. Why? I bought 3 stickers of CARS, a sticker of FISH, a sticker of NUMBERS & ALPHABET and a sticker of THOMAS TRAIN. The most favorite,of course, is the Cars. Recently, he really loves Cars.

He's getting bigger and also with his fave things. Before he was really into with Mickey and friends. Now, he likes Cars and Train (Thomas or Chuggington).

I also put some numbers in his table. Hopefully he can learn numbers later.

Movie : Barney Outer Space
He really really loves watching movies. Barney is one of his favorite CD he chooses. He likes when Barney sings songs. Unluckily, the Barney's series we have are the compile ones, so sometimes the pictures couldn't play well. ~_~

Miscellaneous

*Mirroring & Mimic-ing*
One day in a mall, I saw him mirroring himself when we were in one boutiques. We're too busy choosing the dress and he was really busy seeing himself in the mirror. He played with his tongue and did miming. Fortunately I could take some pictures from there.

*Folding Hands*
Still in the mall. We had a lunch and he sat down in the baby chair. He suddenly followed what my Mom did, folding hands. He is really a truly copycat. ^^

*Drink Jamu*
Some people are unbelieving when I tell that Fritz likes jamu (traditional herbs). Everyday when mbak jamu came, he must go outside to see her. Of course I have to buy it as he insists to drink it. I usually order beras kencur and for few days I asked her to put temulawak on it. Temulawak has known as a traditional herb for gaining someone's appetite. Hopefully, he wants to eat a lot after that...*cross my finger* ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment