Children - Lievell

Monday, January 10, 2011

Children

Actually, I don't wanna compare my kid with other kids out there. But sometimes, I just feel a little bit pity with some of them. They don't feel as lucky as Fritz. They don't have any care or attention from their real parents as they prefer work in the office to take care of their own children by themselves. They are just believe the caring to grandparents, day care, nanny or even maid.

I don't wanna blame anything on this and for any reasons it's so selfish.

The most important thing that all the kids want are just the belonging of their parents, no one else. Why are they so selfish, prefer raise some money than their kids? Actually, I don't wanna judge some parents like that. But the fact, they love their money than their children. And they love being together with their peers than spend a little time for their own kids.

For me, I love to stay at home. And yes, I do have some problems like other parents do. I missed my past time, when I could hang out with friends to the malls or cafes, do some chit chat with friends, buy some "MY" stuffs, go to the cinema just the two of us with my hubby, watch TV till late with loud voice, eat what I wanna eat, don't care about my attitude, and so on. Ooooh I missed it very-very-very much.

And I have to face the reality. I love my kid so I have to release my time, all for him. I have a kid who really needs lots of my attention. He needs me beside him to wipe his tears when he falls down. He needs me to comfort him when he feels scared or may be when he feels happy. And I don't put it really hard. I love being a mom. Really. I love this job more than everything very much.

And if u say that we have plenty of money to afford our daily life...that's totally wrong!! Honestly, I don't have any enough money for our daily life. We lack of money! And of course it's a big problems for me and my hubby as we have a kid to raise up.

I had a good job before I decided to resign from it right after I delivered my baby. I know this was a brave decision of me as my hubby had just resigned too from his work 3 months before it. And till the baby was born, he still hadn't any job, jobless. My will to take care of my baby by myself was hardly accepted by my hubby.

Until now, we are still struggling for money. And I believe, He is never asleep. He knows that I do the right decision. I choose raising up children than money.

I just don't wanna my boy is growing up with someone else. It's not because of putting any trustworthy to someone and it's not for pampering him too. That I just do to make my boy growing up with his perfect and suitable person ever in the world, his MOM! The person who can give him lots of comfy, lots of love and really know him very much from head to toe.

Can other else understand our kid as we do?

I just put on much pity for some kids when they have to be cared by not their parents. If your reasons it's all about money. I'm totally disagree. We can raise lots of money, but we are gonna miss all the moments with them.

When they grow up, times will erase our existent beside him. Our place will be changing with their friends, then his special friends. When they get married, they will stay close with their couple. And we are left behind.

I just wanna stand beside him as long as I can stand for him. And it just takes few years, 7 to 8 years before he will ask us to not hold his hands anymore when he walks.

I love the moments when he calls me "Mama". When he just needs me when he cries. Adores me so much, feeling that I have the biggest fans ever in the world. Holds my hands tightly when he walks.

I love every single of the moments we passed. And one day, I'm gonna miss those very much. I will not regret it at all coz I ever have all those moments in my life. It will be the most precious moment ever!

I just wanna do the best for my boy....everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment