Yellow mellow... - Lievell

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yellow mellow...

I'm really not in good mood for few days recently. I don't even know what's actually happen to me.

When I watched Toys Stories 3, Ali had bought it for me on Friday, I dropped my tears in the last scenes. As it was the saddest part of the movie when all the toys have to say good bye with Andy.

I just felt that it was very sad when we have to say good bye with someone special. Especially with the one who always be with us for a long long time. I really can't face it if someone close to me will go away forever and I'll never see him or her or them anymore for the rest of my life. I really can't accept the good bye part in my life. Really hard to accept it, though I know I have to!

Then with other things I really can't express too. But right now, I feel so down, sad and sometimes I get angry. Swing mood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment