Maids equal parasite - Lievell

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maids equal parasite


I'm totally sick with maids nowadays...

I really couldn't put my mind on their minds. What are their hell thinkin' exactly when they have to work?

Just now, I've heard my maid's phone was ringing. Man...in the middle of lately night!!!! Who's the damn call her, huh?? Don't ya have another time to get chit chat, dude???

This afternoon, one of colleagues shared her stories bout her maid. She's an old gorgeous woman that I called her, "Laoshi". She is a Mandarin teacher. She is old but she looks so healthy and fresh.

She told me how she was so desperate looking for a maid who wants to work for her. She has gone to some maid's institution and most of them were sucks.

They ask us to pay lots of money to get a maid and they also trained their maid to be unrespected to us. How? By getting away after 3 months. They are so smart. They give us some reasons to be believed that they'll come back again after that. And we waited...then they'll not coming back again after that.

The impolite things are when we are in the institution to interview them. They ask the simple chores, need to work together with pairs, refused to work alone and it's ok to use cell phone.

When we have to deal with the work we belong, we as an educated people never mention some list to the boss. How come they do to us?

They can't live without phone....they rather resign from their work than have to release their phone. Can't u imagine that? And they did just online with their phone while doing the chores. So many tricks they do to be online.

It's seem that we were being in a difficult position when hiring a maid. We have to deal with their attitude, their untidy working and also their fake face. On the other hand, some people are really need their extinct to help them as they're busy with their works.

For me...I really don't need their extinct near me as they are living as parasite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment