Planning in the new year - Lievell

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Planning in the new year

Here are my 2011 resolutions:

All of my problems in the last year appeared because I never put those into Him. So starting this year, I wanna give all of my problems, surrender to Him. Pray and just let He do the rest!

First of my prayer goes to my beloved hubby. I really-really-really pray this year he's going to have a job again. I'm asking for that this year. *crossmyfingers*

Then, I pray that SHE will announce the good news soon, not more than 6 months from now. *please-please-please*

When he gets a new job,
- I'll be a housewife again *yippiiiie*
- I can be more focus on Fritz's learning and eating
- We can pay our debts and loans
- We can breath! *fiuuuuh*

So from now on, pray is the main important things for me. By praying, hopefully I can put all out from my mind and pass the day lightly.

And the rest of them, I still use the last year planning as it's not working much last year

No comments:

Post a Comment