2010 Resolution - Lievell

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Resolution

I'm going to make some plans for myself in this year and hopefully it will be work...If not, there will be coming years again, right! ^-*

Starting with myself..
- I'm going to be outfit nicely and look fresh when going out. Trying to make up my face again and smile of course.
- A housewife as same as a dull for some people think. For me not, so I need to gain my brain with lots of information.
- Don't sweat for small things. I always be...
- Being positive and optimist person.
- Need to talk more with God and honestly, I forgot Him a lot last year. Going to church and praying to Him!
- Introducing Fritz with his God by taking him to Sunday School this year.
- Daily things: drink water lots, milk for my bone, vitamin and traditional herb, and eat a healthy food more
- Monthly things: I really need Salon-time, read novel and magazine and watch movie.

Photography

Recently, I love this very much. I think this year I'm going to learn more about it. How to take a picture...How to use Adobe to make a nice picture...and make some scrapbooks...

Working
This year, I start my first month by coming back to my previous job as a part time teacher. I just take 2 days only with 2 classes each. And it will be more later on June. Hopefully, Fritz can be with me always.

Cooking

Hmm...this one also my new hobby. Actually, I love cooking after I got married. I wanna make some healthy food for my beloved hubby. Now, I'm going to make it for my son too. I'm going to make homemade cook for my family. I had some recipes from internet and some books as my guidance. Hopefully, I can make it...*-*

Fritz's Education

In his first year, I'm going to teach him by myself. A homeschooling, I think. I really need some consistency and responsibility to do to my own child. Patience is the most I really need. I take a Montessori Curriculum and have much fun with him. Hopefully, God gives strength to me...

Blogging
A memorable diary of my family and my life. I wanna share my stories here to be read.

My biggest dream
(maybe not this year)
1. Having a house with a good environment, small but cozy to be lived with a garden inside, so my little family can be played there and do some together activities there..
2. Traveling around...In Jakarta, through cities in Indonesia (Jogja and Bali the most), and going abroad...
3. Having a new small car for my little family.
4. The most dream of mine....saving lots of money, so I can afford it!! ^-^

I'm a woman who has big dream to achieve.

I'm a wife, I'm a mom, I'm a part time teacher.

I love Internet, I love cooking, I love blogging, I love art and craft project, I love photograph, I love scrap-booking, I love homeschooling, I love novels, I love music, I love movies

I love my family and absolutely I love myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment