GTM part 2 - Lievell

Sunday, January 31, 2010

GTM part 2

Almost 2 weeks, Fritz doesn't want to eat his meals again and just eats for mostly 2 - 5 spoons only in every dish.

I didn't get any idea again why it's coming to him. Every night I've got a headache to think what I should cook for him in the next day. So, I'm trying to give more than usual in the small portion.

Here some the food contains lots of carbohydrate I always stand by: avocados, mashed potatoes with butter and cheese and some veggie plus meat or chicken or fish (sometimes I made it like a ball, so it's easy for him to eat), and bread of course (his most favorite food)

My assumptions:
1. There are 3 teeth are coming out and probably it causes him feeling unwell with this condition. Though he is still okay (no fever), I think it's still more or less influenced his appetite.

2. He tasted the sinful food so he doesn't want to eat the bitter one anymore.

3. Recently, I notice that he doesn't wanna eat with spoon and prefer using my fingers to spoon. So I decided to give the food with my fingers and he still couldn't finish his meal.

4 or..because of his meal time isn't on the proper time anymore. I have a new job now and I must ask him together with me. And sometime isn't proper for Fritz. The lunch time and nap time are not in the suitable time and sometime it makes him a little bit tired. What should I do? Should I choose which one I prefer whether my son or money instead?

So...what's wrong with him??
It's still on my investigation....hopefully this will be ended soon!!
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment