On the (baby) walker - Lievell

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On the (baby) walker

My hubby's cousin had given us a baby walker. I didn't think I wanna use it for Fritz according so many contras in using it for a baby. Even Fritz's doctor said so.

Anyway, this month, Fritz is so active. He likes to explore everything. I think I really need something to provide his activity now.

The baby walker itself has just put on the corner since it had been given. So...hmmm...I decided to use it for Fritz.

Honestly, it made me confuse with the pro-contra of using it. As I know, so many parents in the past used it for their baby and so far (that I know) it didn't harmful or something else. It was really so helpful for the babies in the past and every family (believe me!) had it for helping their babies to walk.

The contras said that baby walker was so harmful for the babies. It can make some accidents while using it. The others issues said that the babies, actually, didn't walk much, they were sliding with it. So it wasn't helpful much for baby nowadays.

However, I still use it for Fritz. Forgetting the contras, it is really helpful for me if I wanna do something (cooking, taking a bath or else). Then, the fact is Fritz can walk well and his gross motor skill develops so fast this month. I don't know whether because he uses the baby walker or not, but for me it's useful.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment