New Year = New Period - Lievell

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year = New Period

I think a new year has changed lots of things in my life. After little shocking with Fritz's many abilities in this year, now, I have a new surprise again.

Almost 19th months I didn't get it, today when I was bathing, I felt uncomfort in my uterus..then I checked and.....yup...I got my first period!!

I should admit it, I don't expect so much and honestly, I don't like it. I prefer not to get it. I just feel uncomfort with it.

Hmmm...no wonder for these few day, my hormone was up and down like roller coaster.

Like this morning, I've gotten angry with my maid with a silly question. "Which macaroni should I boil? The cooked ones or the uncooked ones?"
*sigh*

Another thing was my back felt so hurt...I thought I got backache

Anyway, I should face it right, and should be more carefully.

Don't be too close with my hubby, unless we want another one more...*hah*

No comments:

Post a Comment