X'mas on the malls - Lievell

Sunday, January 3, 2010

X'mas on the malls


During Christmas holidays, we spent mostly our time in malls. In a week, we'd been going to 3 malls in Jakarta. We purposely went to the malls coz we were going to see the decorations there.

1st mall was Taman Anggrek Mall
They decorated the hall with the tree house full with bears and a shoe house for Santa. It was so crowded. Most of the visitors were children and most of them were busy taking pictures in front of the stages. Every year, they always decorated it creatively and every year too we'd been to TA for taking some pictures.






2nd mall was Pondok Indah Mall

Actually, we were not purposely going to this mall. We just got this idea when we should drop my dad and my bro to take the car in the workshop. So we, three with my mum, decided to go to PIM.

They didn't decorate it with fully x'mas. They had toys fair so they should divide the decorate with toys too. So we took pictures with some toys there.


The other thing was, I found an educative book for chidren. Just pay 175 thousand rupiah a month, they will send a packet of books to my house monthly. Actually it's for a 3 years child but I think it's a good investment for Fritz to learn about reading a book.







3rd mall was Emporium Pluit
We just took pictures with a single X'mas tree and a sleigh without a Santa. That's it...no more..

But, the craziest thing was I decided to buy a new mobile phone, Nokia E71 at that moment. Actually, I had dreamt of it for a few month, but I didn't have any courageous to buy it. I had considered it much, I will get a class in my tution. So, I think I will be capable to pay it for 12 months by my own....*yay*

We met ii Ling2 there, then she fullfilled her promised to buy a froyo for us. So we got it at Red Mango. Fritz also tried it a little. Though it's cold and sour, he tasted it for few spoons with a strange face he showed....hihihihii

No comments:

Post a Comment