New Year - Lievell

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year

01.01.2010

This was the first time for Fritz celebrating a new year's eve. Even we had celebrated annually but this was so different with Fritz among us.

Last year with my big tummy, we spent our eve in one of our family members. It's quite so boring for a person like me who liked crowd surrounding with lots of friends around. There wasn't any big laughter, silly jokes, or even stupid things done. It's just a family gathering with the oldest did the karaoke thing and the youngest just watched a TV together, hearing the voice came out from the speakers. Then we had dinner together on the floor. (The house didn't unfurnished yet). Quite boring, hah?!

This year, with Fritz, we had to celebrate the moment again at my uncle's house at Intercon. Now, he had furnished it nicely. The members weren't as many as last year. Only few families gathered with simple food for dinner. My aunty (the owner of the house) just prepared fried noodles, broccoli with meat, meatball soup and rujak. My other aunty made a fried meatball with shrimp inside. It became the children fave.

Actually, Fritz has fallen asleep when the time almost arrived. I didn't want to miss the moment. The rest were being in front of the house with lots of people in front of their house too and the fireworks were 'bang' in the air. It was so beautiful...

Luckily, Fritz got up like usual to drink milk, so I carried him to downstairs and joined together with the others.

The fireworks were beautifully in the air, trumpets were everywhere and the new year has arrived!!

"Happy New Year, everyone"
May this year brings us lots happiness, joyful and laughter to face the hardest things forward
May this year brings my family healthiness and wealthiness the whole year
May this year makes me a wise mother to teach Fritz and learn more about childhood

All the good things happen in this year.....May God bless me, my hubby, Fritz and my whole families.....GOD BLESS US!!!!

New spirit, New resolution, New hopes, New Year everybody.....

The New year's eve wasn't boring anyway with Fritz among us...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment