Pissed Off - Lievell

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pissed Off

As a parent, I really need to learn all about parenting hood, how to educate the kids to be a good person and have a manner in every situation they faces.

Sometimes, I'm a lil bit scared when Fritz showed his bad attitude in front of people. It just made me a really bad mom. I was failed to teach him a good manner. Though it's not 100% true.

The one that I wanna talk about here, it's about how to control the kids' emotional, esp angry in front of public. We really know exactly how it's hard to control our angriness, right? As a big person, adult, sometimes we forgot to be a nice person if related with this, anger, bad mood, mad and pissed off.

Yesterday afternoon, I had this situation with my private student. When I came, he has already showed refusal to study. It's totally different with his lil bro.

The big bro was sleeping in the couch when I came. The nanny has waken him up and he pretended not to wake up. The nanny told me that he refused to study that afternoon. He has told his parents many many times that day without any reasons why he didn't want to study.

The lil bro did the same thing with his bro. He pretended sleeping. When I came to him, he was smile and went to the his chair. The big bro has disappeared from the couch and hide in the back of the boxes. When I came to him, there was a tear in his cheek and he refused to be touched.

I thought it was not my job to ask him to study as he is a 11 years boy who already now which one his priority. So I just left him and went to the room where the lil bro has sat down nicely waiting for me. I started with the lil bro.

Few minutes later, the big bro came to the room and stood up far from his desk. He stood up near his mom's desk, calling for his mom to come home at that time. Actually, I didn't realize when he came until I heard he phoned his mom with his getting bigger voice intention to ask his mom to come home.

I came to him and tried to comfort him. When I touched his arm, he released it from me with quite big groaning *arghhh*

Then I asked him whether he wanted to study or not. Again, he's groaning *aaaarrggghhh*

I got pissed off and opened the door. I asked him again whether he wanted to study or not. If he didn't want to study just get out from the room and if he wanted to study please sit down. He didn't want to listen to me or face me.

I touched him again and he was really mad. He stomped his feet and got out from the room with big groaning. The last, he kicked the door before he really got out by saying "reseeeehhh" means annoying!

I thought that's enough. At that time, my position was his teacher and he was my student and it's VERY impolite if he did that to me!!

He wasn't a baby or toddler or a 5 year boy that he could angry to everyone if he didn't wanna do he hated. He supposed to be has manner to control his emotion. I didn't do something wrong to him, why he had to do like that.

Yes, I pissed off..

I just let him not to join with us. I just taught his lil bro that was so nice at that time. His lil bro was a cooperative one at least.

So, should I blame his parents for his bad attitude like that? Absolutely YES!!!

Please, don't ever pamper your child as he is the one that you afraid to get hurt. Just let him know that he's being love with discipline and good behavior.

I mean, yes, we love our kid so much. Right? But I think it's not quite reasonable if we love them by pampering him with every thing they want and we have to fulfill it. Just let him know which one is really need and which one is not. And how to control themselves in differences situation.

Discipline with love...not pampering....that's we need as a parent.

Being a parent really needs to learn every single day. And there's no school to be a great parents. Just enjoy the parenting hood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment