28 years... - Lievell

Sunday, April 24, 2011

28 years...

Gosh!!

Time really flies very fast....wish that I could turn back the time....
So many things happened in my life and those made me learning lots.

Fiuuuh.....I really have many wish lists for myself ^^

- Healthy body for taking care Fritz
- Get a better life than last year
- Be a great mom for Fritz
- Be more creative in serving food and educating Fritz
- Be patient in handling Fritz
- Be a better person and want to learn something new!

That's to simple, huh! ^-*

And here are my special wish lists:
- go for vacation, Bali at least...^^
- get some body treatment for myself...relaxing my body...pleaseeeee.... ^^
- get some new gadget...iPad and new camera....
- shopping...shopping....shopping...new clothes, new shoes, new bags, new make up accessories....
- expert in using Photoshop, making own blog template and scrapbooking

That's all!! ^O^

PS : hopefully my beloved hubby read this and fulfill my wish lists....*cross my fingers*....*fold hands tightly*...........*triiiiiinggggg*

No comments:

Post a Comment