Pre-Nursery : Hh - Hammer - Lievell

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pre-Nursery : Hh - Hammer

Fritz is currently 26 months 4 weeks


Alphabet : Letter H

Objects : Hammer

Vocabularies : Tools
Picture : Tools

It's still difficult for Fritz to recognize some tools. He's eager to learn it but the name it's quite difficult for him to be rememberred.^^

I combined the flash cards with Tools in Handy Manny....he's quite happy seeing them....hihihihihi.....

Activities
*Dough*
He knows this letter very well. ^^

When we did it, he was so enthusiast making the dough......

*Paste the Objects*
He recognized the pictures well. He could mention all the pictures, some in Bahasa and some in English.....Heart, Hammer, Kuda (Horse), Topi (Hat) and Rumah (House)....

*Circle the Letter*


He refused doing it and preferred to color it, again with BLUE!! @__@


and he chose to make Mickey and other things in the back of the paper.....*Fiuuuuuuuhhhh*

*Coloring Objects*

He colored all the things with BLUE!! @__@

*Color the Hammer*

I think the color of this week is BLUE....everything he colored with BLUE......

*Puzzle*
Surprisingly, he's able to complete this puzzle by himself....so happy to see it!!!

He did it when he's having his breakfast....hihiihhiihi

*Matching Hammer*

He completely did it all by himself. This matching activity was one of some activities that he's willing to do that day.

Math : Hammer Cards

Actually, he's able to recognize some numbers. However, when we did it, he didn't show any enthusiasm to recognize it. He preferred to collect all the cards.....^^

Shape : Pasting


Before he applied glue on the yellow paper, he asked me a red marker and he made some circles on it. Then, he paste the shapes. But, he didn't finish it all, and just let me to finish it for him.....ooouch booooy!!!!!! ~__~

Tracing
*Tracing Hammer*

He's got used to with this and he bored already. So when I asked him to do it, he purposely played with it. He traced so lightly and I even couldn't see what he traced. When I asked him to be serious, then he traced wavy....@__@

*Letter H*


He asked me to hold his hand and helped him to do it, both worksheet. He recognizes this letter very well!!

Workbook
*Trace #1*
He's still unable to trace number 1....up to down lines......but he's willing to color the 1 object and he didn't choose BLUE again this time (though still there's one object he colored with blue) LOL

*Diagonal Lines*
We did the tracing lines again and he still couldn't be able to trace nicely. When he saw this paper, he said it's raining and insisted me to help him to trace it. He asked me again to hold his hand. In the end, he colored the picture. hehe.....

*Tracing Circle*

He's still not confy doing it. He asked me to hold his hand and let me to guide him doing this circle tracing. LAZY or what??? @__@

Practical Life : Tweezer

I was doing some blog walking to some Homeschooling Mommies and I found this activity on The Adventure of Bear. Then I just realized that I had forgot to do this activity for Fritz. That day, I took out again the big tweezers and I asked Fritz to play with it, together with eggs and cars. I'm happy that Fritz was able to use the tweezers now!!

Role Play : in the Phone

Suddenly, he asked me to bring this phone driving wheel to the bed. He wanted to call someone, he said. Then he called the pizza man and ordered some pizzas....Next, he called Mr.Somay to buy Siomay to come to his home....and some food sellers.....

Fun : Ancol


We really had a fun day at Ancol.....Fritz was enjoying his time, exploring new things there....

more story here....


Then, we enjoyed our time with Mom's working colleagues in Bandar Djakarta......

more story here....

No comments:

Post a Comment