a Very Simple Breakfast Bento - Lievell

Sunday, June 12, 2011

a Very Simple Breakfast Bento

I adore Bento so much recently......and I wish I have some more creativity skills to make it come true one day.

Then one day in the morning, like usual, I couldn't have any idea to prepare Fritz's breakfast. Suddenly this idea appeared. I wanna make a simple Bento as I don't have many tools for it. So I just made the simply one.

When I showed it to him, he was showing great reaction. He was so in love with it. He even couldn't wait to munch it. He grabbed his chair and sat down nicely.

He chosed the flower's circle cheese and the eyes. I made the eyes from chocolate sprinkles. Then, he ate one by one till his plate cleaned.

It's really quite simple but his reaction was so excited. Maybe next time I have to be more creative to make Bento....hehehehhehehee.......and I can't wait to see his unexpected reaction later......^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment