Kaleidoscope 2011 - Lievell

Friday, December 30, 2011

Kaleidoscope 2011

We really had a great up and down life in this entire years. Our life is a bit like a wheel and now we're really in the bottom of the life.

It happened when suddenly my mom had her retiring days starting on March. Then, the days were very difficult. We that usually depended on her then suddenly she retired and it's really like a bit in hell especially in finance. We had to survive passing days by days.

Thankfully, my brother finally graduated from his college this year. One of my mom's job finished. Then, it's time for my bro to pay all his debt to family, I hope so.

As the days were getting crazy every single days, Ali and I decided to move on our life. We're going to have our own life, just 3 of us, Ali-Fritz and me, by moving to our Apartment on 11 September.

After that decision, it's quite shocked for my mom and dad as they thought we're gonna stay with them forever, we met my friend again in an ocassion. He helped us with his talent about fengshui and life. His thought was really influenced us in thinking and act. Thank for him.

Ali's career was also improving in the last year. He refused to join with his friend and got another great job by coincidence. Thankfully we met these kind and humble ladies who eager to help us. Our finance is going improving by the end of the year.

I've also got 2 great jobs that I just work from home.

One by one our problems were handled though we still can't stay full week in our apartment as I still have tutorial classes. So we're still stay for few days in my parents' home. At least, we're bravely to get out from the dark hole surrounding us for few years.

Hopefully, next year are gonna be a brighter year for us. Some life experiences really made us learning lots. It's changing my thinking in life. That we should do are trying our best, praying to Him, thanking for what He gives and surrender to Him.....




No comments:

Post a Comment