Christmas thought - Lievell

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas thought


Merry Xmas everyone...

Christmas isn't all about how beautiful the tree you decorate in your house, how expensive dress you bought, how great is your party, how many gifts you have or even how far you go for your holiday.

Christmas is about how you remember Him as your truly Savior. He born to the world for us. How do u appreciate Him in your life...

This Christmas was very special for me. I learnt lots of things. I try to accept the reality of life. I become stronger than yesterday.He really opened my heart and eyes. There's nothing everlasting in this world. He really shaped me into what He wants.

Sometimes I'm thinking hard about my life. And even I could cry if I remembered my past days. So many sins I made and how bad I was before with my bad temper, attitude, thought and words.

Thanks to Him who gave me lots of problems in my life. I really learn lots. I understand now why He gave me so many problems. It really makes me grown up in thinking.

What I have in this world is a bonus from Him and I'm really thankful for what He gave. That I have to do in this life only surrender and thankful to Him. Just let the life flow like a river. If we have so many plans , pray to Him and let Him do the rest. Don't too much complain to Him as He always answer our prayer.

"Thanks for giving me lots of problems, God. You make me stronger than before."

No comments:

Post a Comment