Small and Nothing... - Lievell

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Small and Nothing...

I just realize that I'm so small and nothing in this world. I don't do many things for my life and others. I just fulled my mind with my obsess and forgot to do something for others or someone.

Suddenly, in the near of the year end, I've got some enlightenment.

First, someone offered me an online job that I have to collect some articles related with school.

Then, my heart is moved when I saw some people from my college had social activity for others. And that moment, I really wanna be there to involve with them. Hopefully, I could do some social activity next year after I'd a nice chat with one of this big heart woman called Baby.

And the last one, I was totally amazed with one of my online friends. There's few people were busy making scrapbook. I wanna be one of them if I could. I really need to collect some information how to join with them in making scrapbook.

God.....lead me Your way......to be someone who has lots things to do for others.....

No comments:

Post a Comment