Joining Bazaar at Phoenix Kids Preschool - Lievell

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Joining Bazaar at Phoenix Kids Preschool


We joined with bazaar at Phoenix Kids School. The school itself isn't big enough but I really like the place. They provide some nature area in the backyard. They also have a small stage for celebrating some occasion.

When we arrived, we're already late. They had begun their celebration so all the parents were inside. The bazaar itself was running from 9 to 12. We came at 10. :(

Fritz was quite happy playing there as they provide a together swing. Fritz asked me to swing it for him while he's inside.

We couldn't see the celebration badly as they said its for private. I tried to appreciate that though I was quite disappointed. I thought we could see from far the celebration as in my previous work.

In my previous work, they gave permissions to someone who wanna see the celebration. Hopefully they're getting attracted with their performance and eager to join with the school.

So...we're playing outside. Then, the celebration was off and I asked permission to get inside. I wanna see the school.

Fritz was very happy seeing lots of friends. He tried to adapted by playing with them. As we know, Fritz wasn't one of the school's members so the children themselves weren't accepted Fritz as their friends. Hihiihihi.....that's school.....

And the next day, I decided not to join with Ali for some reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am looking information regarding Phoenix preschool for my kids. I hope you will give me applicable information about best child care center. Thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete