Homemade Grass Jelly - Lievell

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Homemade Grass Jelly


My students gave this to me. A week before, I ordered it to my students - siblings named Abby and Reyhan as they said that their grandpa always makes a homemade grass jelly. I said to them that I wanted to buy it. When they gave it to me, they said that his grandpa said it's free for me as I'm their teacher. Blessings, of course!

I feel so blessings working with kids. They are really having a pure heart with others and I really do love them (kids) so much. Sometimes, they gave me something, though it's a small thing such as chocolates, candy or even stationery but they gave me with their love. They didn't give me with some intentions to make them going home earlier or any conspiracy like adults do with adults. This is how I adore kids so much, their love to others is still pure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment