My New Business : Nano Spray - Lievell

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My New Business : Nano Spray


My friend from high school, Erfiena, texted me on my Blackberry Messenger one day in April 2013. She asked me to join with her in her new MLM business. She explained to me and honestly I was attracted. I wanted to join with her but for one and some reasons I decided not to join with her. It's quite a new business and I believe it's gonna be so booming one day. However, I had to refused her offered because I couldn't afford it.

For months, this business was still on my mind. Slowly but sure, I hear more and more about this products and it happened. This business is getting wider and wider now just as like as my prediction few months ago. This September, I decided to join with my friend. I contacted her again and asked her to give me more information about this business.

Let me explain a bit about it. It's MCI - Millionaire Club Indonesia. The famous products of this business is Nano Spray as you seen on the picture. What stuff is that? It's a media for changing the particle of water into nano size so that it's gonna easier to go through inside our skin. When we wash our face with water, it absolutely just clean the outer part of our skin. The particle of water isn't small enough to clean deep down inside our skin. With this media, Nano Spray, it believes can make our skin brighter than before as the water size can go through inside our pores. Believe me, it's just only water, none of chemical stuffs!

Why do I so attracted with Nano Spray?
First, it's because of never ending pimples on my face. I must deal with the pollution in the street when I go working with my bike. I really need something to make all my pimples disappeared. I know it's unbelievable with a small stuff like Nano Spray can make my face brighter and none of pimples on my face again. It is just like a miracle.

I prove it with my pimple few days after I bought it. It's Saturday morning, I use my Nano Spray filled with O2 water and I sprayed it into my pimples in the morning before I went for teaching private classes. At that time it's just only red swollen. Then, in the afternoon, there's a white around the red swollen, means it's gonna busted. The next day, Sunday morning, I used the Nano Spray again and again. I couldn't remember how many times I sprayed it into my busted pimples. Really, it looked so scary. I hated when my pimples busted when I had to go for a wedding party in the night. It's really hard to put any make up on it to disguise.

Miracle, my busted pimples area was getting closed just before I go for a wedding party that night. Not really cleaned enough but it's proved. I could put on my make up on my pimples area. Unluckily, I didn't take any photos of it. Since that, I believe with Nano Spray, it really works.

Now, it's not a dream again for me having a brighter face without pimples in my face. Wohooooo!! Who wants to join with me?? ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment