My New Business : Allella Shop - Lievell

Friday, September 13, 2013

My New Business : Allella Shop

I bravely reopened my online shop after one of my friend who owned a big business in baby and children clothing offered me to sell her clothes by consignment system. Before, I've ever tried lots of things to be sold in my FB account as I really wanted to be a full time mom but it's never put any success. Honestly, I was having a bit trauma. She convinced me that I had to try again this time and yes, she's success to convince me! ^_^

I officially started reopened my FB online shop account at the end of June. Starting by selling thermal bags that she produced by herself, I could sell few bags in few days. Nothing to lose, I tried to offer the Pre Order clothes and ready clothes via my BBM and FB accounts. The respond was so nice. In the end of July, I could grab more than 200K rupiahs profit.

It's really hard to maintain my time between working as a teacher and selling clothes through online. Both are so exciting!! However, I try my best to maintain a good relationship with my friend. Hopefully, I'll never make her disappointed with me and I really pray lots that it's gonna be more success a year later. Amiiinn....

Fritz became my model since I have this business

No comments:

Post a Comment