Eid al-Dha Holiday 2013 - Lievell

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Eid al-Dha Holiday 2013

This holiday was coming in the middle of the week, on Tuesday. My MIL asked to go out of town. We chose to Bogor to eat ngohiang, the most favorite dish we eat every time we go to Bogor. That's the first plan.

Few days before we went out, one of my friend recommended a place in Bogor. It's Warso Farm, a farm of durians and dragon fruits owned by an army veteran named Warso. I searched the location and few articles in Google and it's quite exciting place to go so far. Then, I threw my suggestion to my MIL and she agreed.

So, today, we're ready to have some fun going out of town together with my MIL and BIL. We went out from my parents' house almost 8 o'clock AM. Before we picked them, we had breakfast at Kofie Noodles in Kelapa Gading. It's so recommended as they made their own noodles and dumpling skin. I love something handmade or homemade. 

When we ate, we sat next to a family with a same age boy as Fritz. His mom asked me lots of questions. She started our talks by asking about Fritz's left handed. Then we continued our talk about school and homeschool. She offered me a job, giving private tutor to her boy. Too bad, she lives far away from our house. :(

After our tummy was fulfilled with noodles, we picked my MIL and BIL. It's almost 11 o'clock when we started our journey. I just prayed we're not gonna face a heavy traffic as it's a holiday for everyone. Thankfully there's no traffic jam during our way. We finally arrived almost 12.30 in the noon after searching with my BIL's GPS. The place isn't hard to find. We faced many green areas - trees and fields with a mountain as a background. It's just like my drawing picture during primary school. LOL - just two mountains with rice fields and a zigzag way in between. 


As it's not a harvest months, so there's only a bit durians we could see in the trees. We found the big one.


After we're done walking around the farm and we didn't see any durians in the trees, we decided to sit in a simple restaurant which sell some foods with durians. There's surabi durians, durians ice, and also a durian that we could grab it together. My MIL bought a durian for us while Ali bought an ice durians.


Fritz found his pleasure in a playground. This was his first time playing a roundabout stuff - I don't know the name :P.


Look at his happy face!

Fritz had his lunch here. He got a packet of rice, a grilled fish with tempe, tahu, sour soup, and two salty fish and also an ice tea. It's just for IDR 25,000. Very cheap!! 


Taking picture in front of a big durian


After that, we went to Pasar Ah Poong in Sentul. Badly, we faced heavy traffic jam in Bogor. It took almost an hour to reach Sentul and we arrived around 4 PM. Wow, lots of people were there! We found a bit difficulty to park our car. We just ordered martabak eggs only as we hardly to find seats and it's totally so hot and crowded. After that, we decided to walk around. So many nicely things to be captured there and here what we did there...

What's behind your head, honey? 

Woo...^_*

Under bale-bale

On the sky bridge

K-Pop style by Fritz

With Popo

After rafting..ups...LOL

 My lovely family

Few minutes after our photo sessions was coming pouring rains and we decided to go home. Our journey not yet finished. We had Domino Pizza as our dinner, we got a buy 1 get 1 Tuesday promo for this October. Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment