Gusti and Vivi's Wedding - Lievell

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Gusti and Vivi's Wedding


I've known this couple from college when we were in Pastoran. We were also in the same Legion of Mary, Perawan Yang Murah Hati (PYMH) Presidium at that time. Though I didn't too close to them as their best friends who know everything about their life, we were quite knowing each other by sharing some stories when we met in some occasions for Kombat. 

They were in relationship for quite long time, more than 7 years that I knew. They were getting close each other during Ziarek 2005 while PYMH was being the team for that occasion. I think all the members of Pastoran know all about their first story how they could get close and had their relationship. It's so silly! Lol

They came in two different culture, Chinese and Javanese, but they have one heart as Catholic. I really do love this couple. I believe they are the happiest couple I've ever known. Gusti really tried his very best to have Vivi as his wife. Happy ever after, guys! May God bless you two with gorgeous kids and good life...

I met my oldies friends from the Legion of Mary. It's just like a small reunion for us. How I missed those time!
Mommies and kids

with some members of Pastoran

Pastoran is really the best part in my life and I'm proud to be the part of Pastoran.

No comments:

Post a Comment