7th months' menu - Lievell

Sunday, December 6, 2009

7th months' menu

In his 7th months old, I tried new recipes for him. He didn't like his Gasol powder anymore so, I stopped to give him that. I decided to give him new menu this month. I started on 25th October in the afternoon. I made a rice cereal for him. I choose a slow cooker to cook it and it's very simple and easy.

How to cook it:
- Prepare the slow cooker
- Take a few of rice and rinse it twice
- Get red onion, garlic, scallions and celery, chopped it
- Chop the chicken/meat/salmon roughly
- Put all together in the crockery pot with 350 ml of water inside
- Then turn into an auto position
- Wait for 4-5 hours till it cooked

Because I made the rice cereal in the night, so I just left it till morning. It means more than 5 hours and it's fine.
In the morning, when I woke up, I put some vegetables into.
Wait for half an hour then turn it off
I divided into morning and afternoon meals
When he woke up, I got the morning meal then I strained it with the strainer

Here's the vegetables that Fritz tried:
- carrots
- beans
- red spinach
- broccoli
- cauliflower
- mustard greens
- cabocha / pumpkin
- zucchini
- beans sprouts
- red beans
- sweet corn
- silk tofu
- tempe

To make it savory, put some broth into it:
- chicken
- meat
- salmon
- chicken claw

I always put rice, broth, spices and 1 kind of veggie everyday for Fritz.
The result, he liked to eat it and sometimes he finished it.

For the fruit, he has tried these:
1. Baby Orange - always be there
2. Papaya - it's a must!!
3. Pear - partner of oranges
4. Avocado - likes it even only twice I gave it
5. Banana - made him constipation, it's proved!!

I always mix 2 fruits every served
- Papaya & Orange (mostly)
- Papaya & Pear (usually)
- Avocado & Orange
- Avocado & Pear
- Banana & Orange

I ever served like these:
- Papaya-Orange-Pear
- Banana with breast milk and he totally didn't like it
- Orange with jelly and he totally refused it...I grated the jelly first.

Days by days, he showed his eagerness in eating his food and fruits and made me feel happy cooking for him.
Next month, I wanna try some menu for him and new recipes of course!

A happy mother will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment