Being a parent... - Lievell

Friday, December 11, 2009

Being a parent...

The hardest lesson that people have learned is being a parent and mom especially. Yes we can find lots of books that related to parenting ones but nothing can figure it out how to teach and grow children by facing it with the children. I mean, books contain theories and growing children isn't easy as theories, right!

Since I have Fritz, I'm trying hard to learn lots bout parenting. How to deal with a little born baby until now he is almost 9 months. I was the one who taking care of him in the day. Start from breastfeeding him (of course me is the only one right!), taking a bath and all his preparation of it (prepare the soap, shampoo, diaper, shirt, pants and the pail), changing his diaper all the time he must to change it because of poop or maybe it's so full until preparing his meals.

Sometimes it's quite easy for me but sometimes it made me frustrated. I should face him 7 days 24 hours...means everyday, everytime with Fritz. Surely, I enjoy it so much, though sometimes I really...really need my time...leisure time.

Ahh...time flies fast....and I believe, I'm gonna missed the time with him everyday when he will be a man later. When he will be hang out with his friends or maybe having a date with a girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment