X'mas is coming toward us - Lievell

Saturday, December 12, 2009

X'mas is coming toward us

Welcoming December month, means Christmas time!

Finally, we arrive to the end of the year and will be coming the new year. I love December so much while half of people in the world celebrate Christmas together. Even Jakarta is not the one who decorate it's city with lots of decorated tree (only malls who decorate it well to attract the people to come) and snow is coming through, but I like the breeze of Christmas.

Long time ago, when I was a little, I always face the Christmas time with decorating X'mas tree (of course), going to the church with family (absolutely!) and raining time (hmmm....love it so much). And I never forgot, I always watched some X'mas movies in TV. It showed Home Alone (ughh...my favorite ones while Culkin was so cute there) and Sister Act. For me it's really complete Xmas ever!

Then during my teenage to adult time, I faced it with going to the church together with friends not with my parents anymore. Having time lots with friends and still never forgot to watch those kind of X'mas movies. Giggling each others and hanging out together with friends.

Now, my X'mas time is changed. I'm a mom and I have a duty to introduce Jesus, Our Savior, is coming to the world for us and to save us from the sin...and also Saint Claus!

Hohoho...Christmas is coming toward us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment