what a day! - Lievell

Thursday, December 24, 2009

what a day!

Almost a month, Fritz is having difficulty in eating his meal. Everyday I got heavy stress facing his appetite. I tried many kinds of meal to him and tried to make it easy for him, still he refused to finish his meal. He only ate for 2 or 3 spoons then I should push the spoon to him to eat it. He started lost his appetite when he was going 8th months and it was getting worse everyday. Before, he could eat for 3/4 of usual meal then two days ago he just ate for 2 spoons. Then I should fight with him to finish it and it made him lots of cries....

Today....in Christmas's eve....he can finish his 3 times meals without any cries...Yay!!

I think it's all my fault. I have plans for him, in this month, I was going to make him can eat his cereal rice without being strained. The fact, he couldn't accept it and I got so many refusal from him. Then, I realized it, so I changed my mind. I gave him the strained cereal rice again to him.

Maybe next month, I will be more careful in giving his meal. I will not do it in a rush anymore. I will start softly and smoothly.

I'm sorry, Fritz.....Momma loves you....and always wanna give you the best....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment