Meal... - Lievell

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meal...

Talking about Fritz's appetite, he is always showing up and down. Sometimes in one day he could grab what I gave, then the next day he totally would refused his meal.

Recently, I got quite dizzy with his breakfast. He got bored with oat already. He refused his usual meal in the morning, oat with meat or chicken and a little spoon of salt with spreading cheese on top. He had eaten this food for quite long in last few month and I always have given it everyday..No wonder he got bored, yeah??

Then I had to think another solution for his breakfast and it's totally blank...like this morning...

Another problem comes up, I have to think lunch meal menu...arghhhh.....

I really need spending extra time to think about our daily menu...for breakfast, lunch and dinner and for snack...if not, I will mess up coz I don't know what I should eat and give for Fritz...and the worst thing is he addicts with the food containing of MSG while I always trying to not put that kind of thing on our meal....*gosh*

No comments:

Post a Comment