a story on Saturday - Lievell

Sunday, June 20, 2010

a story on Saturday

Last Saturday, three of us, da Lievell clan, had a pleasant day. We went to some places and met some people inward.

We had lunch at d'Cost. It is a cheap restaurant with their motto is five star's quality with hawkers' prices. When we arrived there, I saw some familiar faces and they're my teachers from high school. Firstly, I didn't wanna to greet them honestly.

In my thought at that moment, they're from my past and I didn't have any obligation to greet them, right...Then, I remembered, I was a teacher also and I was so delightful if there is one of my students still recognize me as their teacher.

So, with my big heart (^^), I greeted one of them, Ms Nana. She knew me but she forgot my name. That's ok, she is old already and I was not the only one students she has, right...Then I introduced my name and she said, "I still recognize your face but I'd forgotten your name. It was so pleasant that you still wanna recognize us as your teacher and greet us."

Ooooohhhh....I was so happy when she said that words.....after I and their had lunch, I asked them to take some pictures with me. Here they're: Mam Jenny (English Teacher), Ms Nana (a nicely and charmingly teacher), Ms Yulia (Anthropology Teacher) , Mr Arifin (Sociology Teacher), Mr Soemardiono (Biology Teacher), and Mr Totok (PE Teacher).

As some of those teachers will be resigned, I felt so sad with the dedication of teachers. They have big portions of some people's life but their life are so miserable. I just can say, only God will repay their tears and sweat for their dedication in enriching our brain with the knowledge they'd given.

Next destination was my college at Apple Tree Sunter Branch, Christine Endang. She has delivered her baby on May 26th at Hermina Podomoro. She didn't tell me that she had delivered already. So we decided to visit her house towards. After we lost our direction to her house, finally we arrived and saw a beautiful girl named Grace Amy.

We chatted each other for almost an hour. It was a nice chat. It's been along time ago, I think it's more than a year we didn't have any chat. Before, at school, we worked together and have a chit chat with others everyday. I really missed that moments so much....*gonna cry missing that moments*

Then the other destination was attending a 1st birthday party of Timothea Jesslyn Wijaya on GJKI church at Sunter. When we arrived, it's almost done. Fortunately, we had a chance to see a happy b'day song, a blowing candle and a cutting cake moments and the last was taking pictures together. Yay!!!

Most of the children were going down to get the meals and Fritz was staying there. Why? Because he saw his fave's ones...Mickey Mouse on the mat. He stood up and squatted to point Mickey and Friends. He also did dancing before he felt down with his back of head on the floor then crying aloud. Ughhhhh.......

We just took not more than an hour staying there. We went home with drizzled rain outside.

The last destination was Davina's house. Actually we just wanna give some krupuk to her mom before we saw Raphael on Oma's hands. We decided ask Fritz to play with him.

Raphael is so big now, he also can produce some words. He becomes so chatty. His mom and dad are going to Bandung for their bussiness trip. So he just stayed at home with his Oma. What a lovely child! I'm so jealous...^^

Both of them though couldn't play each other, they showed socialization. Boys! I'm so happy to teach Fritz to be socialized with others. He can play and behave so nicely with his friends..

It's really a beautiful day. Though it was so tired, everybody were tired, I know that Fritz learnt a lot from some situations and environment he had that day.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment