Fritz: 15th months - Lievell

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fritz: 15th months

Here are some his abilities in this month:

- He starts to walk steadily. He slowly doesn't raise his two hands up anymore while he is walking. He's also able to stand up easily using his both little legs without falling down anymore. His walking is improving in a month. Every day, he practices his walking by going here and there, going to Uncle's room, bathroom, bedroom, Opa's room, to the kitchen and playing with the things around there. So I don't need to guide him again...Yay....I'm free now, I just let him exploring all the things around him. If he felt down, I always say to stand up again and that's ok...I really can't wait to see him running!!

- His vocabularies are also improving this month. Though he's not yet producing some clear words, I still teach him everyday with new words.
Here the lists:
* butterfly ( he still keeps on trying to make a butterfly symbol by using his hand as I did to him)
* chicken ( he does it like a duck. He's also recognizing the picture of chicken in the Pecel Lele's hawkers in the street he passed, then he showed to me the movement of duck)
* frog ( then he looks at the big froggy's bank in the top of the big cupboard in home)
* cow ( he can recognize any kind of cows wherever he sees)
* airplane ( he knows finally the things in the sky that can fly like a bird)
* turtle, rabbit and bird ( he is still learning on this vocab)
* horse (knows the pictures and like to ride a horse toy)

- play pretending things such as driving a car, a motorcycle and riding a horse with the bolster

- able to kick the ball

- prefer hip hop song to sentimental songs. He can cry when hearing those songs....really cry with falling down tears. So sad!

- when he wakes up and there is a remote control on the bed, he will get it and turn the TV on. Ohhh gosh, he copies what I did!!

- The other things:
* raise your hands...then he raise his hands and I'm going to tickle his armpit. He will do it more and more raising his hands without I'm asking...hahahhaa
* peace sign by showing two fingers...I taught him when we did mirroring and took a picture. He's trying to do it more and more...so funny...
* shocking...by putting his palm on the chest.
* powdering..get any kind of bottle and put in her belly and spread it like powdering...he's totally copying from me.

- he prefer to play the things around to his toys. He likes transferring the small red beans from one bowl to other bowl by using spoon.

- I teach him how to pray now and recognize his Jesus Christ. Then, I'm trying to sing some religious songs that he had heard on Sunday School.

I really can't memorize what he did one by one, but for me, he's a big boy now. He starts to copy all the things he sees. Then I really must be careful with what we do, what he see and what we say...and the most of all, he is a brilliant boy for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment